Letter of authorization for collecting driving license

                                                To whomsoever, it may concern.
Subject: Authority letter for collection of driving license
I, (your name), hereby authorize (name of the person you are authorizing) to collect my Driving license on my behalf as I am unable to collect it due to medical reasons.
I have attached all the medical reports, which prove that I cannot be physically present to collect the driving license, and also I do not want it to be posted to my place as I have lost a document before via post.
give my permission to the department to please give driving license to (name of the authorized person) .
Please do the needful at the earliest.
I thank you in anticipation for your support.
This authorization is valid until (date)
Sincerely,
Signature

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter of authorization for collecting driving license