Application letter for transfer due to marriage

If any employee himself/herself wants to take transfer from one branch to another then he/she write a transfer application letter by the name of his/her senior stating the reason behind taking transfer. While writing this letter take into consideration that you yourself want to take transfer thus the approach should be polite and request to be made to the senior authority.
Ms. Debra J. Harter
Manager-Human Resource
Williams Group of Companies Pvt. Ltd
2290 Denver Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90017
19 September 2010
Subject: TRANSFER APPLICATION LETTER
Dear, Ms. Debra
I am Ms. Della R. Rider working with this company since 4 years as a senior accountant and I enjoy every moments of all these years in this company. I share impressive relation with all my colleagues as well as with my senior staff. I am satisfied with the work and work environment which I got here. But now I want myself to be transferred to our New York branch I have a valid and genuine reason behind this. As I am getting married to a man who resides at New York since his childhood and also work there in a company named as Franco New York Pvt. Ltd. He cannot leave his job for me as he stays there with his family. I am aware of it that our company owns one of its branch there in New York hence I want to make an application to you that kindly transfer me to that branch. I expect you will understand my situation and response the needful for the same.
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely,
Ms. Della R. Rider

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Application letter for transfer due to marriage