Inform through email that not accepting management trainee offer

Dear Michelle,
I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inform you that I will not be accepting the offer of the position of Management Trainee, from ABC. I really appreciate the care and friendliness extended to me during this time. Foremost, I am grateful that ABC granted me an extension so that I could fully consider my options. At this time, I feel that ABC is not the best fit for me. It was an extremely difficult decision for me to make, as evident in my request for a month long extension. I again want to thank you and everyone else at ABC for this great opportunity and for your help and support through this time period.
Sincerely,
Irwin Jones

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Inform through email that not accepting management trainee offer