Thank you letter for job interview when changing fields

Description

This letter template thanks your interviewer for their time, expresses your interest in the position and the company, and reiterates how your prior success in another field would translate to success in this new position.

March 7, 2014
Dear :
I want to thank you for your time on Wednesday. Our discussion left me even more excited about your sales team¾and convinced that I’d be a perfect fit.
As you know, I have dedicated the last 10 years of my career to electronic technologies. Now I’m eager to make that same commitment to a challenging growth business like Fabrikam, Inc.
Hire me and you’ll get a loyal employee who is honest and hard-working, and who understands the industry, clients, and buyers; someone with an established, solid reputation who will add to your image and your bottom line.
Arthur, I look forward to working with you to build big things together.
Sincerely,



Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you letter for job interview when changing fields