Sales letter to past customer

Description

Reprise old business relationships with this past customer sales letter e-mail template

November 15, 2006

Dear [Name Here]:

Five years ago I had the pleasure of filling your order for a set of Fabrikam, Inc. junior golf clubs, which I presume was a gift for a nephew, niece, grandchild, or other young friend.
Years have a way of slipping away from us, and perhaps you haven’t thought much about this gift, but I have not forgotten! It occurred to me that that young person has by now reached the age of 16 or 18 and graduated to regular clubs. Is this not so? What better way to acknowledge this youngster’s grown-upness, as well as a certain mastery of the game, than to purchase an elegant set of adult-sized clubs for this special person in your life?
Christmas isn’t far away, and I think you may be interested in the handsome catalog I’m sending you, which features some of the greatest names in golf. Incidentally, the Fabrikam, Inc. clubs that were selling for $495 are now priced at $399.95. And there are great savings on other golfing needs—gloves, head covers, balls, and weekend bags.
Just indicate your needs on the order form and put it in the mail. If you do it now, I absolutely guarantee delivery no later than December 15.
Sincerely,

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sales letter to past customer