Formally accept offer for staff accountant position


Letter/Email of Acceptance Due to the interest of time, it may not always be possible to send a formal letter as a method of communication. In some situations, it is suitable to send an email so that your message arrives quickly. This letter can serve as a framework for a more informal email that you might send to correspond with an employer.



Rhonda K. Watson
3567 Maple Lane
Cedar Rapids, IA 52405

May 10, 2011

Ms. Kathryn Waters
Partner
Waters, Smith and Conners
100 E. High Street, Suite 801
Des Moines, IA 52803

Dear Ms. Waters:

To confirm our phone conversation on May 9, I would like to formally accept your offer of the position of staff accountant at $2,500 per month in your Des Moines office. Thank you for the opportunity to join your organization.

As we discussed, I will be moving to Des Moines within two weeks and will be able to begin my employment on June 1, 2011. I understand that your firm offers relocation assistance. Please send me the information you referred to concerning expense reimbursement.

I look forward to starting my employment with Waters, Smith and Conners.

Sincerely,
Rhonda K. Walston
Rhonda K. Watson










Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Formally accept offer for staff accountant position