Thank you for lending loney Letter

Summary: A Thank you letter for lending money is sent to thank the person who lent you money during the time of need that you were in. The letter is sent to thank the person warm-heartedly and inform him when you would repay the amount. You can use the words, which will realize the other person that he really did something genuine and big for you.
To:
Kelly Savvy
85, Kingston states
California, United States
12th May 2010.
Dear Ms. Sawyer,
I convey my thanks for lending me $2000 within a short span of time. I was in need of the money urgently to admit my mother in the hospital. Doctor asked this much amount to be submitted before starting the proper treatment and so your help proved life saving for my mother. I will always remember you’re this help for my family. You came as an angle for me and I will always pray for your happiness now. Your names is included in the list of my prayers. I am highly oblidged for lending me money in the time of need.
I promise to refund the sum at the earliest. Thank you once more for the well-timed help.
With best wishes,
Warmly,
Sandra

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Thank you for lending loney Letter