Sorry Letter or Email for cheating to teacher

Dear Madam,
I am extremely sorry for cheating in the math’s exam. I am aware of the consequences of this. But I honestly would like to let you know the cause of this. Actually I was very ill for last month 10 days and my friends informed me that there is an exam for math I requested my teacher to postpone it for me but he was not ready for that .as I had missed the portions was not ready for the exam. I tried to understand the topics from my friends and sat up every night to study but could not grasp anything fast. So I thought of a plan to cheat in the exam. I know that it is an offence and I will tell this you my parents and apologize and I apologize to you also to help me come out of this. Please give me one chance and I assure you that I will never do such a thing in life again.
I understand that is an offence which cannot be forgiven but allow me this time and will prove that I can clear the exam without cheating.
Please forgive me and convince the principle to allow me to write the exam again.
Sincerely
Name.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sorry Letter or Email for cheating to teacher