Scholarship Donor Thank You Letter

Summary: The candidate who received this scholarship writes Scholarship donor thank you letter to the person who awarded the scholarship. This is to say thanks for the scholarship provided to you. You can show your courtesy to the management.
Samuel Smith, MD
Community Hospitals of Indiana
163 South 123rd Street
Indianapolis
Dear Dr Smith
The first thing that I would like to do is say hello. My name is Amanda Lands and I am a student of medicine at Brown University. While studying pre-med I was able to earn my BA in May and remain in the top ten in my class.
I was hoping like many other recent graduates that I would make it into the prestigious medical school at Harvard. I was luckily selected for a generous scholarship that is going to allow me to pursue my dream to become a doctor that I would have otherwise had to forsake in light of financial constraints.
Thanks to your generous contributions to the scholarship fund, I am going to be able to be a medical doctor one day.
I sincerely appreciate your kindness and generosity.
Thank You
Amanda Lands
First Year Medical Student

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Scholarship Donor Thank You Letter