Letter Requesting Scholarship

Summary: If you cannot afford all the expenses of your studies and want some redemption from the management then write them a scholarship request letter and ask some help in your studies. This is the best way to clarify your needs for scholarship.
To:
The Scholarship Selection Committee
University of Tennessee
Nashville
May 1, 2010
Dear Scholarship Committee Persons
I have recently found out that I was accepted into the Master of Arts program for Musical Performance and I plan to start in the fall of 2010. I would like to request that I be considered for one of the many half or full scholarships that are available.
I would also like to notify you that I have been working hard these past few years while attending the University of Illinois in Chicago. I not only received my BA in performance arts but I also have been very active in social and political organizations frequently volunteering my time.
I really would like to pursue my education however find that without some type of financial assistance that it is just not going to be possible. I am hopeful that you will accept this application and have enclosed all required documentation.
I hope to hear back soon so that I know whether to accept my placement in the program.
Sincerely,
Abbey Rosely
Chicago

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter Requesting Scholarship