Graduation Thank you Letter

This is a letter to your favorite teacher who took time to attend your graduation party. The letter intends to express the gratitude you have towards the teacher for showing concern for your invite. It highlights the respect and love you have towards the teacher and how happy you are for his/her kindness that he/she traveled a long distance just for you. The letter concludes with your plans and a wish of keeping in touch.
Mrs. Martha Spring
207 Lewisham High St,
London SE13 6LY
Dear Mrs. Martha,
It was a great pleasure to have your presence at my graduation party held on April 4, 2010. Heartfelt thanks to you for your concern and love towards me. You have been my favorite through out the college session and it was wonderful to share my moments of success with you.
Mere words cannot explain how happy I am that you came all the way from London to New York just to be a part of my graduation party. Hope your journey was smooth and worth it.
I also take this chance to let you know how much I admire and respect you. You have been my role model and an inspiring example of kindness and generosity. Moving ahead in life, I have got much more than the subjects taught by you to take with me.
I will be moving to Washington D.C for my higher studies. The tape recorder that you gifted me holds a special place in my heart and will be my useful companion through out my post graduation session. I request you to please stay in touch with me through emails.
Yours lovingly,
Joyce Patterson

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Graduation Thank you Letter