Romantic Letter to your Loved Ones

Summary: Do you want to write a romantic letter to your loved ones? However, do not know how to make it impressive and expressive, then try this sample romantic letter. In this sample romantic, all those feelings of love are given and any lover can use it.
Dearest Sonu,
For everyone the day starts with sunrise but for me it starts with the love that pours from you. The moment I woke up my heart will be filled with joy and hope, as I knew that you are there for me. I always memorize the lovely days I am with you and cannot express all that in few simple words. Having a special place in my heart for you, I always wish to see your smile despite what might come in your way. I am ready to do anything to see that smile that moves my heart with joy.
No single day would be there where God does not here me saying thanks for giving you in my life and wish it could be even earlier. Not even a single day I can wait for starting a new life through the marriage bond and be your side for life long. I am waiting eagerly for that day of our marriage.
Your love,
Sanjana

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Romantic Letter to your Loved Ones