Resignation letter from position as Administrative Assistant

Summary: This is a sample professional resignation letter, which is written well stating the resignation information precisely and simply. The letter also records a line of courtesy to the company for its past support to the leaving employee while giving a concise reason for leaving without indulging the details. This letter sounds professional and you can write it to the management and can also inform about the new firm if you have joined any. Any dues if remaining can also be asked through this letter.
From:
Debra D. Manning
3341 Lyons Avenue
Brantford, ON N3R 7W5
To:
Claudia Freytag
1811 Park Ct
Tomahawk, AB T0E 2H0
14th August 2010
Dear Ms. Freytag,
I hereby tender this letter of resignation with effect from today. I have decided to move on from my position as Administrative Assistant to take up an offer of Administration Manager with another company.
Please allow me to record my appreciation to your esteemed organization and colleagues for the support and friendship accorded to me during my tenure here. Thank you for the opportunities to learn and develop myself professionally in the past 3 years while working in this organization.
Yours Sincerely,
Debra Manning

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Resignation letter from position as Administrative Assistant