Resignation from Senior Teacher position

Summary: This sample is a resignation letter from a teacher requesting for an early release from the work contract so that he may take on a new post. The letter states the preferred date of leaving, and its reason as an indication of the desire to further self-development.
To
The Principal
Hummers Secondary school
1392 Beauvilla Road
Dalton Towers
Dallas 327
Date: October 18, 2010
RE: Resignation from Senior Teacher position at Hummers Secondary School
Dear Sir
I am submitting a request for an early release from my contract as a Senior Teacher at Hummers Secondary school, with an effective date as of November 30 2010, which would be the end of this semester for the year.
My reason for this early release request is that I am accepting another teacher position at a State College which offers research and development opportunities. Although I enjoy my responsibilities and role in your esteemed school, I am drawn to the new frontiers of research and training which the new position offers.
I will carry on my role and responsibility befitting my work ethics until the school committee meets to approve my request.
I thank you for your kind understanding and consideration on my request.
Yours Sincerely
Miley Monay

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Resignation from Senior Teacher position