Introduce new team member to management for new project

Your Name
Your Address
Your City state, zip
Your Phone number,
Your Email
Date
Name
Position,
Department
Office address,
City, State, Zip.
Dear Name,
This is to introduce my colleague and close supporter whom I have known from past Six years. She is extremely talented and has been with me for many of the major projects. I would like you to take her in the new project which is to be started in next month. I assure you that her excellence and brilliance would be an extra support for the project.
She has an experience of handing such projects and was on a project tour twice to UK for this. The experience she gained is immense and the way she handles the team and organizes the time is amazing. She is someone who is ready to take any extra responsibilities and is be reliable at the time if crisis,
She had shown interest in joining the team for the new project. After talking to her and discussing I felt that she would be a lot of support for the new project venture .I would like you to personally meet her and discus with her about the project and you will get to know of her knowledge and experience. Please let me know when she can meet you for further discussion.
Best regards,
Your Name.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Introduce new team member to management for new project