Inform the management of the intention to resign from the company from a particular date

Summary: This letter is written to inform the management of the intention to resign from the company from a particular date. The required period of notification for a resignation is stated. The resigning employee will fulfill his responsibilities before the end of his tenure.
15th September 2010
Dear Mr. Grower
RE: RESIGNATION NOTICE
I am writing to inform you of my intention to resign from Parker Engineering Ltd in December 2010. I am submitting a 3 month notice as required in my contract. My last day of work will be 15th December 2010. I have no outstanding leave that needs to be cleared.
During this time, I will fulfill all my responsibilities appropriately while handing over any outstanding projects to my department colleagues. I will also complete any administrative matters that require my attention.
It has been my pleasure working in your esteemed company for the past 4 years. I appreciate the opportunities and support provided to me during my tenure of work here. I would like to express my thanks to you and my colleagues for making my work life here an invaluable experience.
I wish you and the company the best for the future.
Thank you.
Yours sincerely,    

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Inform the management of the intention to resign from the company from a particular date