Write letter after visiting a close friend

A friendship letter is written in an informal way to another friend describing the feelings after visiting that close friend. If it is an informal letter one can write in a friendly language but it should be precise. Friendship is such a great bonding with a person with whom you love to share all your secrets and other activities. The language used in this letter is that of informal one as it gives a personal touch.
______________ (Name and address of the recipient)
______________ (Date)
Subject: The time spent with you is always memorable
Dear _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _,
Why friendship is considered one of the sacred and best relationships in the world? The answer is with you only my friend because, God sent you on earth for me. Who would have known that the two of us would become best friends forever only after meeting for the first time?
Sometimes I wonder why do we share all the stuffs and share all the talks only with our friends and not with parents or relatives. Reason, no one would be able to find it out. And this is the only relationship where you trust someone more than yourself. I enjoy sharing all my stuffs with you as I trust you the most. I glad we could spend the whole day together at your place (name).
Your home situated on the outskirts of the city (name), is purely a calm and serene place. Takes me back in time where the city was not that developed. Aunty always welcomes us with luscious meal and snacks. Imagine after college when we would get busy with office and further studies and not get a chance to meet each other for months…!!! That sounds terrible to me. I thoroughly enjoyed playing carom, badminton, snooker, table tennis in your club house. And the temple nearby is so peaceful.
I enjoy your company and spending time with you, my best and close friend. You understand me very easily and sometimes I don’t even have to speak to express my feelings. You judge me by my expressions or are you a mind reader? Anyways I really enjoyed the day a lot and we will plan to meet at your place very soon.
Yours lovingly,
ABC

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Write letter after visiting a close friend