Teacher goodbye to student for best wishes

Some time few students not only show an extra ordinary performance but they also leave the marks of their sweet memories. A teacher’s goodbye letter is special when a teacher wants to encourage the students and wants to give them the best wishes for future.
Here is a sample teacher’s goodbye letter:
24th June, 2010
Dear Riya,
Congratulations for the completion of your graduation with a good percentage. I am really very happy for you and wish you every success in life ahead.
As you are leaving the college and you might try for further studies or turn towards a good job, I want to bid adieu through this letter. I received your thank you letter and I am honored that I have such a high position in your life.
Being a teacher, it is always a pleasure to see the students on top of the world. Today through this letter I am not only saying bye to you but also like to share few things with you. To be a successful person you need to be honest and hardworking, as there is no short cut to success.
I know you and so I can say that you will set an example of true values in front of others. I am proud to have you as my student. I wish all the success to be at your door step.
With warm regards,
Your teacher,
Martha

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Teacher goodbye to student for best wishes