Sweet Love Letter to Girlfriend

Summary: Love, the magical thing happens from heaven. It cannot be defined by words, but your heart speaks the beauty of it. Love letter is not only a piece of paper with some words written but it’s your pure feelings and a special gift to your partner. Love letter consists of words from your heart. When you hear the word love, you might think of the person you love. You can read a sample love letter below.
My dear sweetie,
I have never seen an angel….but I find one. It is you.
I am not a poet….but you made me a poet with your love.
I find God’s presence….in your smile.
I have never asked a boon to God…but he gave a boon. It is you.
I do … care and pray for you.
I love….the way you are.
I know…you realize my heart’s language while seeing my eyes.
I want… you in my life forever.
Your care….making me precious.
You are my dream… I miss you.
When I see your eyes….I realizes ‘True love is God!’
I LOVE YOU!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sweet Love Letter to Girlfriend