Sorry Letter for Not Attending Friend's Wedding

Date
Place
Dear friend
I hope this letter finds you and your family in the best of health and spirits. I am truly sorry and embarrassed that I couldn’t be available at your marriage ceremony.
Due to some urgent office work I had to fly out of city and I was not in the town on your day of marriage so couldn’t make myself for the function. I deeply missed the function and it would have been great to see you getting married. I felt happy when heard that everything went fine on the day.
Marriage is once in a lifetime moment in anyone’s life and hope that you will get all pleasures of it.
I will come to see you and bride soon. Wish you happy married life.
Give my love to everyone else in the family.
Yours
Name

Apologies For Not Being Able To Attend Wedding 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Sorry Letter for Not Attending Friend's Wedding