Share mother health with close friend

___________ (Date)
Dear ____________ (first name of recipient)
I hope this letter finds all of you in the best of health and spirits. All of us are also doing fine here. It has been a very long time since we met or wrote to each other. So I thought of penning down a few lines to check things with you.
We just got back from our vacation to Thailand and had a great time. We went to Phuket and Bangkok. Amazing must see places. If you happen to ever plan a holiday to that side of the world do let me know and I shall give you tips on sight seeing, shopping, etc.
I want to share something that is disturbing me these days.Mom has not been keeping good health and I am really worried for her. Sometimes I see bad dreams about mom and they wake me up in the middle of the night. I am sure you know what bad dreams I am talking about. Please don’t share this with anybody and I know I can trust you on this.
Anyways you say what is up with you and how is work? I can see that it is keeping you really busy, as I haven’t heard from you at all.
Give my love to your mom and dad and loads of love to you too.
Stay in touch and do write!
Take care
Love
(Name of the writer)

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Share mother health with close friend