Resignation Cover Letter Sample

From
Your bane
Designation,
Address
City state zip
To
The manger
Address
City state zip
Date
Dear
The purpose of this letter is to inform you about my resignation from my current position as with (company name). My last working day will be (date).I will be serving my notice period of 30 days.
Would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for all your support and guidance given to me in the past 4 years’ have learnt a great deal from you and many values of customer relation which will help me throughout the career. It was because of you that I could grow from the executive level to an assistant manager. It was your confidence in my work and knowledge which gave me the strength to excel in my career. But now time has come to move on with my life and face new challenges.
I have been very fortunate to be associated with (company name) and work under your supervision.
The decision was not very easy for me to make but I feel it was the right one as I have to move on and fulfill my career aspiration .I am leaving the company with mixed feelings of leaving a good team but is excited to join a new team and I am sure I can excel there because of whatever I have learnt from you and the company.
Thank you for all your time and guidance and I appreciate the opportunities and friendship I enjoyed here.
Sincerely,
Your name

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Resignation Cover Letter Sample