Leave required for property work formalities

In general you write leave letters to your HR manager of your company. Though there are few types of writing a letter to your HR manager, you cannot use all of them. The type which you select depends on the reason for application of leave. In order to help you to find out the most common way of writing a leave letter to your manager, a sample leave letter to manager is posted below.
Letter:
28th September 2010.
To
John Abrabam,
HR Manager,
Simcol Granites Exports Ltd.
Delhi.
Dear John,
I am writing this letter to inform you that I am in need of leave for two weeks for an important reason, which you can find in this letter. I want leave from the 1st of October to 14th of October. I will be back to office on 15th most positively and will take on all my pending works and complete it as soon as possible.
The main reason for my leave is to complete the formalities of selling one of our family lands. Since, I am one of the joint owners of the property, I must present myself in my native place to complete the selling process. Real estate agents said that the entire process would take around two weeks.
If there is any change I will inform you at the earliest and you can contact me through my phone at any time.
Thanking You,
Yours sincerely,
Madano Girange

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Leave required for property work formalities