Leave letter for own marriage

Marriage is one of the most important and memorable events in anyone’s personal life. Many arrange their marriage when they are working in a big company. There are lot of formalities and ceremonies taking place during marriage and after marriage. So, here is the common format of requesting for leave for your marriage.
Letter:
Jeshim Bannarjee,
123, Harijung Buildings,
Calcutta.
30th August, 2010.
To,
HR Manager,
MalloMalli Rubber Industries,
Calcutta.
Dear sir,
I am writing this letter to inform you that my marriage has been arranged on 25th of September and I will send you formal invitation in few days. I want to avail leave on different days in order to complete some formal ceremonies and my marriage. I need leave on 15th and 16th September for my engagement. Later I need one week leave from 21stSeptember to 28th September for my marriage.
In addition, I need leave for 3 weeks starting from 12thOctober, as I am planning to go to Switzerland for my honeymoon. I will finish all my present projects and send you a report about it.
Kindly understand my situation and grant me leave on above mentioned dates.
Thanking You,
Yours sincerely,

Jeshim Bannarjee

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Leave letter for own marriage