Leave letter for mother illness

After you have learned how to write leave letter, read all the tips you will need this leave letter format template to get started quickly.

There are two ways in writing a leave letter, either formal or causal. You can write to your boss in either formal or casual way depending on the reason for which you are asking leave of absence. If you are asking leave for one or two days, you can write casually and for any leave period more than that you need to write formally. Take a look at the letter below to understand.
Letter:
23rd March 2009
To
Carlos Matthews
ABC Private Ltd.
SriRam Nagar, Chennai.
Dear Boss,
I am writing this letter to officially inform you that I am in need of leave for two weeks starting from 25th March 2009. As we have already discussed about the illness of my mother, I need to be with her for the next two weeks to take care of her and her needs. In case of any emergency, I have to take her to hospital.
I will be back after two weeks and I have completed all the projects that I was handling at present. Hope everything is fine with this and you can reach me any time through mobile. Thanks for considering my leave application and helping me in tough situation.
Thanking You,
Yours sincerely,
Mark Nicholas.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Leave letter for mother illness