Goodbye Love Letter to Girlfriend

This letter is written from a boyfriend to a girlfriend as means of a final farewell. He does not make clear the reason for his departure, only that he knows that he will never return, yet that his girlfriend will always remain in his heat, his thoughts, his mind, and that his heart bleeds for her.
Dearest Tracey
You will always hold that special place in my heart, the memories will always be firmly locked in my mind. Saying goodbye to you is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. You are my reason for living and continuing to live.
We have seen bad times and good, but our love has always seen us through, but sometimes fate is left only with God.
My heart is aching for you as I write this letter, the pain too hard to describe, this is the last time I will write to you, but my heart will continue to bleed for you. I cannot come to bid you farewell personally, the pain would be too great, please consider this to be my last farewell.
I remember the times I went away, you were my reason, my motive to return. But this time I know I shall never return, although your heart will remain always with me.
Your beloved
Mark

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Goodbye Love Letter to Girlfriend