Goodbye letter to colleagues and superiors

Date:
Dear All
It is time for me to move on so with a very heavy heart I wish to say goodbye to all of you. Since tomorrow is my last working day in this organization, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my superiors who have helped me grow as a person and as a professional. I would also like to thank all my colleagues for their untiring support and displaying their faith in me.
I hate to leave but since my family and I are relocating to ____________ (new place), I guess I have to go. I shall miss each one of you and hope to see you again in some corner of the world.
You can always stay in touch with me by calling me up at ______________ (mobile number) or writing to me at ______________ (email address) and you will always find me there.
Take care and thanks once again.
_______________ (name of the person)

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Goodbye letter to colleagues and superiors