Good bye letter to colleagues or friends

Dear friends,
This is to inform you all that I have been appointed as the senior marketing manager position in another company and will be leaving at the end of this month.
I want you all to know that even though I am excited about the new career, I am sad to leave you all, who have supported me all the time when I needed your help. I had a wonderful experience working with this company and have learnt many new things which I am sure will help me in my next position. I wish that my new job also provides me with great friends and colleagues like you. The time that I have spent with this company is one of the best times of my life which I am sure I will cherish throughout my life.
Thank you for all your support and making my tenure an interesting one with (name of the company).Keep in touch, in touch, my phone number and email address are (ph number) and (email address)
My best wishes for future to all of you.
Yours sincerely,
Your name.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Good bye letter to colleagues or friends