Friend sedding engagement congratulations letter

This is a wedding engagement congratulations letter. In these type of letters best wishes are conveyed of the occasion. The congratulations letters need to be represented in a proper way. The language used here should be proper and should create a good impact on the reader.
To,
Mathew Symonds,
75- road,
Blossoms Street.
Japan.
(Subject)- Wedding engagement congratulations letter.
Dear friend Mathew,
I was really full of joy to hear that your wedding is fixed not. Next week your engagement is there and next month you are going to get married. I am giving my best wishes to you for both the occasions. I am very happy that Ria’s parents finally gave permission to your marriage. At last you are going to get married to the love of your life.
I am feeling very happy that you both are going to step in your new life. My best wishes are always with you. My god give you all the happiness in the world. But I am feeling really sorry to tell you that I cannot come for your weeding and even for the engagement. Next week itself I am going to England for a office meeting. It is really a important meeting and cannot be avoided. I tried a lot to come but it is not possible for me.
Still my wishes are with you.
Your’s affectionately,
John Michal.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Friend sedding engagement congratulations letter