Farewell letter to a teacher for his/her assistance and guidance

Farewell letter to a teacher is written to thank hi for all his assistance and his guidance to help the student score such good marks. This also thanks the teacher for all the patience and different skills taught to the student without his support such good results would not have been possible.
Mr.  Sam Mathur,
21 st Lane, Sandhya Nagar,
Mumbai, India.
Dear Mr. Mathur,
I hope you are doing well sir. I am very sure that you must be very happy with my results for this term exam. In your subject I have topped the university and you must be very proud to know that the marks which I have scored have set a record in the entire education system. I could top these exams only due to your support. Without your guidance and your skills it would have been impossible for me to fare so good in the exam.
I remember all your assistance although your health did not permit. This was really nice of you and with such good grades I will never forget your assistance and the way you have trained me for the exams. Once again thanking you for all the pains taken by you.
Yours truly,
Tom Marcus.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Farewell letter to a teacher for his/her assistance and guidance