Employee Request for consideration for Promotion

Promotion application is cornerstone that empowers employee to communicate with management about pending promotion. Applicants normally pour this thing into management mind set via adopting application procedure. This is the formal way to communicate with management about promotion. Through this letter you can send your request in professional manner. If you some samples for this letter then here is good one.
From:
Mr. /Ms ……………. (Full Name)
……………………   (Designation)
Letter No. ….. MD/Promotion/Mktg/1/2010
To:
Managing Director
…………………. (Name of Company)
Dear Sir,
Sub: Request for consideration for Promotion
It’s of great honor for me to state that I have been serving in the organization since last 2 years in the capacity of manager marketing. Dear Sir, I have been given good performance appraisal by my head of department for the record performance over last two years, which is available in my drossier.
It is my humble request to you that may I invoke policy of management of the company as to recognize my case with the reference of higher performance criteria. However, it is requested you to see matter promptly, and recommend promotional package as per company internal policy.
Distribution
To individual
Personal file
Accounts Section
Place: ………… Dated …………..

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Employee Request for consideration for Promotion