Congratulations Letter to friend for his sister marriage

From:
Your name
Your address
City, state, zip
Date
Name of the person
Address
City, state, zip.
Dear Name,
It gives me immense pleasure to convey my best wishes for the auspicious occasion of your sisters’ marriage with (name of the person) on (date). I have known (grooms name) personally from past four years and I must say that he is one of the best employees of our company and I am aware of his character. He is a very spiritual person and someone who respects others views. He is someone who is liked by many for his behavior .His family is from a respectable background and  I am sure your sister will be very happy with him. May god bless them two and they have a blessed happy married life.
I am eager and looking forward to attend your sisters’ marriage .As promised I will be there along with my family a week before the marriage. Your sister always treated me as her own brother and had asked me to be there for her marriage .I am sure you would have already started arranging for the marriage. I am eagerly waiting to join you and help you with the work.
With warm regards,
Your name

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Congratulations Letter to friend for his sister marriage