Condolence Card Message

Tragedy can come in life of every person and it is our kind duty to help our known persons in their difficult situation. The heaviest tragedy that one can face in life is the death of his love one. At this time we must give them support and sympathy so that they can come out of the grief and can start their regular life. The easiest way to do this task is to send a condolence card message to the grieving person on death of his any relative. But some people find it little difficult to find proper words to write the message and also don’t know the proper format to write it. Here is the sample of condolence card message written to a friend on death of his son.

Card message:
“I am very sad to know about the sudden death of your son and not getting any words express my grief. Please accept my deepest condolences on the unfortunate incident.”
“Your son was very cute and intelligent and I will always remember him in my thoughts. You should hold his memories tightly and make them your strength.”
“When we lose some of our love one then it is very difficult to face that situation and I can’t even think that what is going on in your heart. My best wishes are always with you and your family and I will pray to God to help you to come out of this unwanted situation.”

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Condolence Card Message